Friday, August 16, 2013

Reality Bites..Frack.

So, I'm back. I've been missing my personal forum for venting and whatnot, and by whatnot I mean venting. I'm going to challenge myself to make one card and one layout this weekend. I have a crap load of canvas projects on the list too, but for now we'll just stick with little goals. 

Speaking of little goals, I've gone back to Weight Watchers I swear for the last fracking time.  So week one, weigh in, .06 of a lb. What the frack??  Fracking frack frack in the frack with a frack.  Frack. 

Sensing frustration? Maybe.  I know blah blah that it's just number. But you know what, when you're looking for confirmation of hard work and efforts made, a number is a great measurement tool. 

Oh hey, on a positive note... 

I'll keep at it. I will kill it week two. 



Frack. 


Peace to the peeps and stuff. 
Hayley

0 seriously fantastic and smart people are saying...:

 

I'd rather be scrapbooking... | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012