Tuesday, November 27, 2012

T Minus 1 and counting..

It's been a long time since I felt I could put any effort in to anything other than just surviving the day to day.  Losing Tucker last year and now Miss Stella I feel like I have to move in a different direction altogether.  I know it's hard for people to understand that sometime pets can be as close as family - but for me these little muffins were my kids.  Mike and I won't be having children because of a few different reasons.  I always took comfort in having Tucker and Stella to focus that love and attention on.
Now they are gone.  I miss them unbearably however I need to move forward and fill that gap with purpose.  I'm going to fill it with taking care of what I need personally.

I know this a personal post, whatever.  It's where I'm at right now.  I'm thankful for the close friends that I have who care about me.  My family has been wonderful and of course Mike.  Everyday has it's challenges, but I have people around me who love and support me.  What more could I really ask for?

I want to make time for things that I find joy in.  Things that I feel strength from.  That's what I need right now.  Joy and strength.

Peace and Love to everyone.


2 seriously fantastic and smart people are saying...:

pegs said...

Hey girl, I read your blog today and it tugged at my heart. I get it, and know how you feel. My husband and I have a little westie who is basically our baby. We have no children, for several reasons as well. Be gentle with yourself in these upcoming days. Sending a cyber hug! Take care dear.

Jo said...

Oh, I know how much those two meant to you. I am so sorry that Stella is gone as well ... wishing you peace and love ...

 

I'd rather be scrapbooking... | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012